The BJJ Dutch Open is the largest Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament organized in the Netherlands. This will be the 18th edition.
WE HAVE REACHED OUR MAXIMUM CAPACITY, REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
1. Everyone must have their QR code scanned at the entrance, No exceptions possible.
2. Volunteers and referees all wear a mouth mask and gloves in order to avoid contact with participants.
4. Doors and windows in the hall remain open as much as possible for good ventilation
5. Competitors must disinfect their hands before entering the mat.
6. No open class
7. No visitors
8. Coaches need to register on Smoothcomp too, no payments at the door.
The brackets will serve as a simple elimination system, where the losing athlete from each match is eliminated and the winner goes through to the next stage of the bracket.
5 minutes - Female and Male White belts
6 minutes - Female and Male Blue belts
7 minutes - Female and Male Purple belts
8 minutes - Male Brown/Black belts
Weigh-in on saturday 11th, 9.00 - 12.00.
Everybody has to weigh-in with gi and belt. Men are not allowed to wear a rashguard, ladies are allowed to wear a rashguard. At the weigh-in your finger and toe nails will be checked too.
If you didn't make weight, we have to call it a Walk-Over. Please note that you can switch weight/belt division untill sunday November 28th.
Stay updated before and during the tournament on Smoothcomp, follow the live brackets on the screens or on your phone. It is your own responsibility to show up on time at the Warming Up Area.
At the Dutch Open we follow the IBJJF Rule Book. You can find the link at our website: https://www.bjjdutchopen.nl
After registration it will be not able to get your registration fee back, everything will be used to provide the other competitors the best service at the tournament.
If the tournament have to be cancelled/postponed, because of COVID-19 regulations, we will give you a coupon to register for free on our next tournament. All the registrations will be taken to the next date.
No visitors allowed.