CFA White belt challenge
Welcome at the CFA White belt challenge, a small tournament for white belts who want to gain competition experience (max. 100 registrations).
- Doors open at 09:45.
- Weigh-in opens at 10.00.
- Fights start at 10.30.
- Male and female white belts (16 years and older).
- The tournament is in the Change Fighting Academy gym in IJsselstein (close to Utrecht).
- Weigh-in is with the gi.
- You have to weigh-in 1 hour before your first match.
- Early bird €20,- (deadline: 05 Sep 23:59)
- Late registrations €25,- (deadline: 30 Sep 23:59)
- We use the IBJJF rules.
We work with a poule system for the divisions with four or less competitors. That way you can fight the most matches against different opponents. The larger divisions have a double ko system. In case you don’t have any competitors in your weight division then your weight division will be combined with another weight class. This way you have the most matches as possible!
Check out Smoothcomp before and during the tournament to check the estimated time of your first match. Make sure you are present for the weigh-in at least one hour before your first match, since it could be busy at the weight- in area.
It is your responsibility to be on time for your match. If you don't show up at the mat after 3 calls a DQ will follow. Check the screens and your phone for te estimated time of your match.
- It is not possible to get a refund if you cancel your registration.
- Contact us via: [email protected]