AVA SUB-ONLY 2020
JUNE 5-6 2021 ARE TENTATIVE DATES!
- June 5 - Nogi Divisions
- June 6 - Gi Divisions
Round-Robin Tournament featuring Gi & Nogi Jiu-Jitsu
NOBODY GOES HOME EARLY! ALL COMPETITORS ARE GUARANTEED 2 OR MORE MATCHES.
- Everybody will have their temperature checked before entering the building.
- Teams are allowed to bring one coach.
- Competitors without a coach are allowed to bring one companion/parent; no other spectators will be permitted inside the building and they must enter and leave the location with the competitor.
- Competitors will be weighed in at the entrance of the building or the night before (stay tuned for location and times).
- Only two Divisions maximum will be competing at a time while the next Division is standing by in the ‘waiting room’. Once a Division is done they will proceed to the podium and then exit through the back of the building. The next Division standing by will then move to the ‘competition area’ and we will open the front doors to let the next division to stand-by in the ‘waiting room’.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID- 19, please stay at home.
- All of our equipment will be thoroughly sanitized during the event and the mats will be sanitized between each Division.
- Masks will be mandatory to wear inside the building and can only be removed for your matches.
We are now accepting registration for all divisions (Kids 4 and older, Teens, Adults and Masters 30+).
$70 Early Bird (Deadline October 15)
$90 Normal (Deadline November 15)
$100 Late (Deadline November 30)
*Add $30 for each additional Division
Participants competing on Saturday will be permitted to weigh in on Friday or Saturday.
Participants competing on Sunday will be permitted to weigh in on Saturday or Sunday.
Division Correction Deadline - December 3
5 Competitors maximum per Division, registration will be closed when full capacity is reached.
Go to allvsall.com for Competition Rules