Malaysia Super Knight
First event in Malaysia that would host a BJJ super fights and will be broadcasted on YouTube.
How to Register?
1) Register to the event over Smoothcomp by keying in all your information (Full Name, Weight, Belt Color, Preferable fighting to fight in, Your Instagram account) but do not proceed with payment.
2) Our team will contact you to discuss the rule set and potential opponent.
3) Once we confirm then we will send you our bank account details for payment which it should be made within 24 hours maximum.
4) Proceed by sending a proof of the payment to [email protected]
5) Our team will approve your registration to the event on Smoothcomp manually and we will contact you once this is done.
1) The only submission below the waist that is legal for white, blue, and purple belts are straight ankle locks (AKA straight footlock).
2) Kneebars, figure-four toeholds, and compression locks (AKA “slicers”, “crushers”) are legal in brown and black belt divisions only.
3) Heel hooks are allowed for brown and black belts.
4) Reaping the knee, twisting knee locks, “flying scissor” takedowns, and neck cranks are never legal.
5) BJJ divisions require a clean, properly fitted Jiu Jitsu or Judo Gi. Mouthpiece is optional, but recommended.
6) Matches are 10 minutes submission only.
7) If match is over with no submission then the match will be called as draw.
8) To decide if the match is in Gi or No Gi will be in agreement between both fighters.
9) Rules can be changed if both parties requested different set of rules.
10) All fighters must pay a registration fees of 200RM and 250RM for late registration (except for Black Belts as their registration fees are waved)
11) Refund will be 100% ONLY if they organizer is unable to execute the event; fighter canceling his/her registration and attendance will NOT entitle him/her for any refund on the registration fees.
12) Event number of fights are very limited, we advise everyone to hurry booking their slots before we close the registration.
13) This event have only 1 age group.
14) There is no spectators nor cornerman are allowed.