No Gi Submission Competition open to white and blue belts in the heart of London. All entrants guaranteed 2 matches with a double elimination (repechage) as long as there is more than one opponent in their division.
Caged BJJ returns to Fight City on Sunday 5th December 2021. After the success of the summer Gi Only event we are back with a No Gi competition.
- All entrants guaranteed 2 matches with a double elimination (repechage) as long as there are more than 2 competitors in the division
- Weight classes & rules are as per IBJJF with one small difference, you can use the cage walls, although no grabbing of the cage is allowed.
- Matches are 5 minutes each, if no submission and no clear winner, then we'll have added time before it goes to the referee to decide.
- No Gi Only
- Medals (no cheap plastic ones!)
- Weigh ins are 1 hour before your division start time (times to be published closer to the event).
- Start time 10am sharp - weigh in begins from 9am (weight in 30 mins before your bracket start time)
- Registration is £30 per entry only via Smoothcomp
- Spectators £5 paid on the day
- On street parking is available
Location info - only 5 minutes from Old Street, Moorgate and Liverpool Street Stations.