ADCC OCEANIA AND ASIAN WORLD TRIALS 2022
Don't miss out on this opportunity to compete in the most prestigious grappling event in the world!
World championship trials 2022
(Oceania and Asian passport holders only)
Location - Castle hills basketball stadium
doors open 8am
matches start 9:30am
-66, -77, -88, -99, +99
- QUALIFYING ROUNDS = 6 mins / with 3 mins overtime if it's a draw. (Max. 1 overtime)- First 3 mins no points- Second 3 mins with points (negative and positive points)- Overtime 3 mins (negative and positive points).
- FINALS = 8 mins / with 4 mins overtime if it's a draw. (Max. 1 overtime)- First 4 mins no positive points (only negative points will be counted)- Second 4 mins with points (negative and positive points)- Overtime 4 mins (negative and positive points)
LINK TO RULES
Check List for Weigh-In
Fighters must have when arriving:
- ID (passport, driver’s license etc.).
- Receipt of payment for tournament.
- Equipment must be clean and in good shape.
- Short nails.
Fighters have to give ID to the referee’s table and they will get it back after the fight.
All the Fighters have to hold an original passport of the Country (Continent) where the Qualifier is organized in order to compete in this Qualifier.
WEIGH IN TIMES
weigh in's from 8am with male 66,77,88 given first priority
coaches passes will only be granted per team
please email [email protected] to confirm coaches and team
no exemptions on the day must be registered
all spectator passes can be found with in registration link
door price on the day is $50
must have ID when entering stadium zero exemptions
Please email [email protected] for letters helping with visa
registrations close February 28th
it is also the last day to change weight or cancel and receive a full refund
Castle hill basketball association »
1 Caterson Dr
Spectator pass x1
Spectator pass x2
Spectator pass x3
Spectator pass x4
Spectator pass x5