DATES & PRICES
29th May- REGISTRATION CLOSES 23:59
31st May- LAST DAY FOR DIVISION CORRECTION 23:59
1st June- COACH PASS DEADLINE 23:59
2nd June- BRACKETS AND DIVISION TIMES ARE RELEASED 20:00
Spectator Ticket £10 Online or £10 (cash only) at the door.
T-shirt £10 online or £10 (cash only) at the venue.
Children aged 12 and under can enter the event as spectators free of charge.
Kids who competing aged 12 and under can bring 1 parent free of charge.
Coaches can request a coach pass by emailing [email protected] before the 1st June.
*Please note we will be issuing only 2 coach passes per academy. These requests should be submitted by the head coach or school owner from an official gym email.
Registration fees will be offered at a super discounted rate £35 KIDS, £45 ADULTS (Limited to the first 250 registrations), then a discounted rate £45 KIDS, £55 ADULTS (Limited to the first 250 registrations), then a normal entry rate £50 KIDS, £65 ADULTS (Limited to the late registration deadline or full capacity). Please enter early for the best price. BJJ BRITISH OPEN tries to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
1. If there are any errors on the application or the name is not included on the list, changes should be made until the event's registration deadline, requests sent after the correction deadline (31st May) will be ignored. The BJJ BRITISH OPEN organizing committee shall be entitled to close the registration early if the number of registered players reaches its full capacity.
2. Athletes must bring valid identification such as a driver’s license, passport or IBJJF ID.
Kids checking in will need a BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT or IBJJF ID.
All competitors will be asked to show identification and proff of registration at the front door and weigh in area. Without valid identification you/your child will be DQ.
3. The referee makes the final decision, complaints are not tolerated and will not interfere in the final decision.
4. Make sure to get to the event at least 60 minutes prior to your bracket schedule. Athletes can be called 45 minutes before the estimated start of the division, a no show after 3 PA System calls will lead to immediate DQ.
5. When registering, you will be asked if you agree to move up in weight, age, or rank if you/your child is the only competitor in the division. If you answer yes, the tournament organizer will use its best judgment to create competitive matches for every athlete. If you/your child has at least one other competitor in his/her division, the category will run. If you/your child has no suitable opponent once registration closes, you will be offered a refund.
6. Make sure you have clean clothes and your GI uniform meets tournaent regulations.
MORE Competition Regulations and uniform policies can be found on the official IBJJF page.
University of Warwick »
4 -15 years old
4 -15 year olds
Juvenile Boys Gi
Juvenile Girls Gi
18 years and above
18 years and above
Spectator ticket Saturday
Entry for Saturday 4th June
Spectator ticket Sunday
Entry for Sunday 5th June