Small scale - Well-run BJJ event for BJJ enthousiasts who want to gain competition experience. White and blue belt level. IBJJF ruleset.
- Doors open 12:00.
- Fights start 13:00.
- We expect to end at the latest 17:30.
- Weigh-in opens at 12:15 and closes 1 hour before your first fight.
- All competitors weigh-in WITH GI.
- When you're competing in the '+' divisions (Men 100+ and Women 74+) you also need to show up at weigh-in so we know you're present.
It is your responsibility to be on time at the mat. If you're not on time a DQ will follow. Check out Smoothcomp before and during the tournament to see the estimated time of your matches. Timelines are constantly changing. Make sure to refresh on your phone or check the screens (automated refresh)
- NO Visitors. Zero. Nada. Noppes, Zilch.
- ONE Coach if your team has 1 or 2 participants. TWO coaches for 3 or more.
- We make use of the IBJJF ruleset.