Register now for Springroll BJJ Open 2018, Only White, Blue & Purple Belts, IBJJ Rules, Gi only Competition
Welcome to Springroll BJJ Open 2018, the first White, Blue & Purple belt Gi only competition with IBJJ Rules and Tournament Format. Springroll would like to ask all of Indonesian BJJ enthusiast to come together and improve the standard of BJJ Gi competition in Indonesia.
USD $25 From August 7th until September 30th, 2018
USD $35 From Oct 1st until October 31th, 2018
Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
The official weight measurements of this event is in KILOGRAMS.
There are different weight charts for Gi and No-Gi events. Please refer to the Gi weight chart if you are registered for a Gi competition.
Registration check day is 1 nov 2018, that is the day you should recheck your registration, if you are not sure you can make the weight class that you registered for, this is the last day to change it.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee if they contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check day.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event. All t-shirts should be picked up at the event's shirt booth.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event's podium.
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future events.
• If you are alone in your bracket you can contact email@example.com till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. We does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
• We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
• We reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport (as outlined in the IBJJF Rules Book).
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
• This tournament is organized by Springroll Fightwear Indonesia.
* Any athlete who has proven to be a black belt in judo, has fought MMA professionally, has an amateur MMA record or has proven experience in wrestling, Olympic wrestling or Greco-Roman wrestling, can not participate in any league as a white belt. Proven experience in the U.S. consists of having competed at the collegiate level or higher and in other countries, having competed in nationwide events.