VIII Combat Ju-Jutsu World Championship
12-14 October, 2018 Ostrava, Czech Republic
Organized by Сombat Ju-Jutsu International Federation and Czech Federation of Combat Ju-Jutsu
- CJJIF - mr. Vladyslav Shypinskyi
firstname.lastname@example.org / +38-067-858-38-45 Viber / +38-066-140-20-77 WhatsApp
- Czech Rep. - mr. Jan Paldus – visas support!
email@example.com / +420 728 113 458
- The venue of the event will be sports complex “Sareza Ostrava - Přívoz”,
Adress: Hrušovská 15/2953, 702 00 Ostrava - Přívoz, Czech Rep.
The weighting, drawing, registration, mandatory commission will held at the same place.
Free Time, Reception of delegations, resettlement, city-tours.
17-00 Registration, weighting, referee seminars, drawing, mandatory commission
Saturday, 13/10/2018 Competition day
08.00 - participants gathering
09.00 – 15.00 - Fights in the Combat Ju-Jutsu "Full Contact" section in all weight categories;
12.00 – 12.30 Opening Ceremony
15.00 – 19.00 - Fights in the Combat Ju-Jutsu "Close Contact" section in all weight categories;
19.00 – 19.50 – Self-Defense Section of Combat Ju-Jutsu
20.00: Awarding ceremony
11.00 – 14.00 Combat Ju-Jutsu World congress, master-class seminar
14.30 - Banquet
Departure of teams
Participation pass for competition Combat Ju-Jutsu World Championship – 40 euro
Combat Ju-jutsu congress / master-class seminar – 20 euro
The referee teams is provided by Combat Ju-Jutsu International Federation for their competition.
Medical support of the event
- Chief traumatologist doctors
- Emergency medical team
The teams can found the hotels in Ostrava with prices from 25 $ (breakfast include) for 1 person.
GUIDELINES FOR THE TOURNAMENT:
• Chief Justice of Competitions:
- Nurdin Eminov - Russia
- Tleumbetov Kanat - Kazakhstan
- Tkachuk Vyacheslav – Ukraine
- Cherkasau Dzmitri - Belarus
- Mammadov Rasul - Azerbaijan
- Abraham Barrios – Panama
- Jan Tichý – Czech Rep.
- Slawomir Zieba - Poland
• Chief Secretary of the competitions:
Vladyslav Shypinskyi - Ukraine
• Other officials: the Head Area, the Judge Timekeeper, Technical Secretary, Competition Commandant.
Participants in the championship:
- Allowed to the competitions for men & women (participants aged over 18, juniors 16-17 and youth 14-15 years) teams of national teams of Combat Ju-Jutsu (not less than 1 and not more than 3 participants in the each weight category).
• Sections Full-Contact & Close-Contact
Adults (men 18 years and older) - to 57 kg, to 63 kg, to 70 kg, to 77 kg, to 85 kg, to 92 kg, over 92 kg.
Women 18 and older -50 kg -56 kg -62 kg -68 kg -74 kg -80 kg Over 80 kg
Juniors 16-17 years men: to 55 kg, to 60 kg, to 65 kg, to 70 kg, to 75 kg, to 80, over 80 kg.
Juniors 16-17 years women –to 47 kg -53 kg -59 kg -65 kg -71 kg -77 kg Over 77 kg
Youths 14-15 years boys: to 50 kg, to 55 kg, to 60 kg, to 65 kg, to 70 kg, to 75, over 75 kg.
Youths 14-15 years girls –to 42 kg -47 kg -53 kg -58 kg -64 kg -70 kg Over 70 kg
CONDITIONS OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP:
The preliminary application for participation in competitions and bookings of hotels must be filed by no later than 01 october 2018. Teams having not submitted within the prescribed periods, the application shall not be covered in some places. Competition allowed the team that contributed to the credentials committee competitions application in the prescribed form (required visa physician and money. "Institutions) as well as athletes, participating personally and have contributed money. certificate, a qualification ticket, passport or birth certificate and a certificate with a photograph attested by a Notary.
Judges Uniforms: black pants or suit, white shirt.
Referee: white shirt, black suit, black butterfly)
Side Judge: white shirt, black pants, black bow-tie
Trainers: just in sportswear, dock sides.
Representatives - casually clothes.
Conditions of Registration.
Each participant must submit to the credentials committee the following documents that confirm his identity:
• Passport (military ID) or birth certificate;
• Budo-passport or original / xerox machine-copy of the current appraisal certificate
• Applications for participation in the competitions of a standard form with a tolerance of a physician;
• The insurance policy of voluntary insurance;
Each participant must be in the next fit and have protectors:
• White, blue or black with the emblem of CJJIF pure Gi, the school party and the country's flag on the left shoulder;
• Color belts must meet the qualifying level;
• protectors: a helmet, protectors of the groin, breasts (for men and women), protectors on the shins with the protection of the feet are used in the competitions among individual categories of secular parties in accordance with rules approved.
• Tournaments for Combat Ju-Jutsu are conducted according the official full rules of the Combat Ju-Jutsu International Federation (CJJIF) :
- Full-contact Section http://cjjif.org/eng/Rules/rules_e.htm
- Close-contact Section http://cjjif.org/eng/Rules/rulesclosecontact_e.htm
- Section Self-Defense http://cjjif.org/eng/Rules/rulesselfdef_e.htm
• COMBAT JU-JUTSU INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION - Nikolay Vasiliev (President CJJIF)
• Czech Federation of Combat Ju-Jutsu – Jan Paldus (President of CFCJJ)
This notation is an official invitation to participate to the CJJ World Championship!
Hall Sareza - Přívoz
Hrušovská 15/2953, 702 00 Ostrava - Přívoz, Czech Republic »
CJJ Childrens 8-9 years
CJJ Childrens 10-11 years
CJJ Younth 12-13 years
CJJ Younth 14-15 years - boys
CJJ Younth 14-15 years - girls
CJJ Juniors girls
CJJ Adults - women
18 years and older
CJJ Adults men's
18 years and older