SUBMISSION GRAPPLING TOURNAMENTS: - PERTH -
#SGTPERTH - follow us on Instagram
Our second tournament for the year is looking to be a HUGE event.
✅ A discount will be applied at check out for competing in both the Gi and No-Gi divisions.
✅ This is a SUBMISSION Tournament. If you do not get a submission, you will NOT be eligible for a Medal.
If you are doing multiple divisions (Gi and No-Gi), you only need to weight in ONCE!
- There are NO Points or Extra Time -
❗️No Late Registrations❗️
❗️We will not tolerate BAD attitudes or Behavior, you will be asked to settle down first time and asked to leave second time ❗️
❗️TIMES are dynamic. The web page / will keep you updated on when your division will start. We strongly suggest being at the event at least 90 minutes prior to start time.
✅ Kids kick off from 9:00 am along with the white belts.
GENERAL RULES and Details.
- Weigh in wearing your No-Gi attire (even if you are only competing in the Gi).
- Weigh In up to an hour before your division starts.
- You MUST be in your nominated weight division or you will forfeit your division.
- It’s Round Robin, you will have a maximum of 6 rolls in EACH division (6 in Gi and 6 in No-Gi).
- There is No Open or Absolute Division.
- EBI Rules for Purple Belts and Above (check out our web site for the list www.sgt.org.au).
- Once your division starts, you will be required to stay in the warm up area till your division is completed.
- There are no stipulations on Rash Guard rank and color.
Thank you for all your support.
JUNIORS to BLUE BELT will be running under the modified AFBJJ SUBMISSION RULE SET.
ADULTS AND MASTERS PURPLE BELT and ABOVE will be running under the MODIFIED EBI Rule Set
A COMPLETE LIST OF RULES CAN BE FOUND HERE:
Kids 3 to 5 Years Old - 3 Minutes
Kids 6 to 14 Years Old - 4 Minutes
Juvenile to Adults (Masters Inc) - 5