通常の申し込み登録。10 Mar - 22 Apr 7:00 pm
- This is a sub-only format. Each match will be 3 minutes and the competitor that achieves a submission will be the winner. At the end of 3 minutes, if there is no submission, we will begin a 2-minute overtime where scoring will be recorded. If the time expires and there is STILL a tie, whoever scores the next point will be declared the winner and the match will be over (i.e. "sudden death overtime"). [Please note - this format has been slightly updated since we published this due to Smoothcomp requirements to declare a winner.]
- During the 2-minute overtime, the IBJJF point system will be used with the exception of advantages.
FOR OVERTIME “FIRST POINT” SCORING: IBJJF POINT SYSTEM
- 4 Points: Full mount, Back mount
- 3 Points: Passing the guard, Passing the half guard
- 2 Points: Takedown, Guard sweep, Half guard sweep, Knee on belly
- We will not be using advantages.
GI and NO GI UNIFORMS
- Any color gi is allowed.
- For No Gi divisions, any color rash guard or tight-fitting t-shirt may be worn.
- For No Gi divisions, shorts, board shorts, leggings, gi pants or any other athletic bottom without pockets or zippers may be worn.
- For No Gi divisions, competitors may not compete shirtless.