#SGT 2019 SUBMISSION ONLY State Championships
2019 SUBMISSION GRAPPLING TOURNAMENTS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
SUBMISSION ONLY | GI and NO-GI | ROUND ROBIN | KIDS & ADULTS
SUBMISSION GRAPPLING TOURNAMENTS:
SGT is a SUBMISSION ONLY TOURNAMENT.
There are no POINTS, no ADVANTAGES and no EXTRA TIME ROUNDS.
You MUST Submit at least one of your opponents to be in the running for a medal. If the division has NO SUBMISSIONS, there will be NO MEDALS handed out. If the match ends without a SUBMISSION, it will deemed to be a DRAW.
ADULT PURPLE BELT and ABOVE (Brown and Black Belt's) will run under the modified EBI rules which allow for HEEL HOOKS, KNEE BARS, NECK CRANKS (not can openers).
GENERAL RULES and Details.
- Weigh in wearing your No-Gi attire (even if you are only competing in the Gi).
- Weigh In up to an hour before your division starts.
- You MUST be in your nominated weight division or you will forfeit your division.
- It’s Round Robin, you will have a maximum of 6 rolls in EACH division (6 in Gi and 6 in No-Gi).
- There is No Open or Absolute Division.
- EBI Rules for Purple Belts and Above (check out our web site for the list www.sgt.org.au).
- Once your division starts, you will be required to stay in the warm up area till your division is completed.
- There are no stipulations on Rash Guard rank and color.
Thank you for all your support.
JUNIORS to BLUE BELT will be running under the modified AFBJJ SUBMISSION RULE SET.
ADULTS AND MASTERS PURPLE BELT and ABOVE will be running under the MODIFIED EBI Rule Set
Kids 3 to 5 Years Old - 3 Minutes
Kids 6 to 14 Years Old - 4 Minutes
Juvenile to Adults (Masters Inc) - 5