ABJJC Perth Kids, Teens and Juvenile Gi Comp.
* Kids 3 mins / Teens 4 mins/ Juveniles 5 mins
* Round Robin
* IBJJF rules - www.ibjjf.com/rules
* Medals awarded For 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Must have minimum 1 point to receive medal)
* Special Competition Trophies (including "Fighter of the Day")
Competitors will be awarded points for each fight based on the outcome of the fight
- Win by Submission 3 Points
- Win by Points 2 Points
- Draw 1 Point
- Loss 0 Points
The competitor with the most number of points at the conclusion of each bracket will be awarded 1st Place, the second highest point scorer will be awarded 2nd Place and the 3rd highest point scorer will be awarded 3rd place.
In the event of a Draw the winner will be decided by:
*Most number of submissions (if this is tied then the fastest submission)
*Most number of Points (if this is tied then the highest individual winning margin)
If by some chance the above is still a Draw... We will award 2 medals :)
Weigh ins will commence 20 mins before the 1st fights. Competitors are to weigh in with their Gi on. Competitors ARE permitted to wear a rashie or t-shirt under their Gi
ABJJC will endeavour to keep competitors in the division that they entered. We will automatically place fighters into next weight category or age division if needed. Coaches will be contacted if divisions need to be mixed or competitor needs to be placed in a higher weight or age division. If you do not wish to have your child placed in a different division please notify your coach.
Competitor Safety is the priority.
**WE ASK THAT YOU COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION AS EARLY AS POSSBLE. THIS WILL GIVE MORE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE LARGER BRACKETS. IF WE CAN NOT FIND YOU AN APPROPRIATE DIVISION A FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED**
RULES FOR COMPETITORS
1) MUST have a mouth guard
2) Must have finger and toenails cut ( will be checked at weigh in)
3) Must show Good Sportsmanship- Win, Lose or Draw ( Shake opponents hand)
4) HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!
Adults - $ 10
Kids - $ 5
Kids under 5 FREE
* Each Competitor is allowed 1 parent with Free Entry*
* 1 Coach per Club. Please advise coaches name prior to competition. If additional coaches are required please advise before the competition.