SGT PERTH | WHITE BELT ONLY | ROUND ROBIN | SUBMISSION ONLY
WHITE BELT ONLY
Gi and No-Gi
Held in-house at AMMA GYM BALCATTA
SUBMISSION GRAPPLING TOURNAMENTS: - PERTH -
#SGTPERTH - follow us on Instagram
WHITE BELT ONLY TOURNAMENT:
Held in House at AMMA GYM BALCATTA.
Round Robin | Submission Only | Gi and No-Gi
SUBMISSION GRAPPLING TOURNAMENTS:
SGT is a SUBMISSION ONLY TOURNAMENT.
There are no POINTS, no ADVANTAGES and no EXTRA TIME ROUNDS.
You MUST Submit at least one of your opponents to be in the running for a medal. If the division has NO SUBMISSIONS, there will be NO MEDALS handed out. If the match ends without a SUBMISSION, it will deemed to be a DRAW.
GENERAL RULES and Details.
- Weigh in wearing your No-Gi attire (even if you are only competing in the Gi).
- Weigh In up to an hour before your division starts.
- You MUST be in your nominated weight division or you will forfeit your division.
- It’s Round Robin, you will have a maximum of 6 rolls in EACH division (6 in Gi and 6 in No-Gi).
- There is No Open or Absolute Division.
- EBI Rules for Purple Belts and Above (check out our web site for the list www.sgt.org.au).
- Once your division starts, you will be required to stay in the warm up area till your division is completed.
- There are no stipulations on Rash Guard rank and color.
Thank you for all your support.
AFBJJ and IFBJJ Rule Set
5 Minute Rounds